updating –

but sadly i don’t have pictures… the light disappeared before i finished.i’ve finished sculpting both torsos out of the styrofoam, as well as arms for the larger torso.the project is going along surprisingly well/quickly — my next step is to cover the parts in a light layer of paper machie so the paper clay will adhere to the piece. my mom’s kindly ordered a ton of paper clay for us to work with. so hopefully the paper machie will go one tomorrow so that friday after the holiday i can start the sculpting.i’m following (mostly) the steps in ryo yoshida’s book “yoshida style : ball jointed doll making guide” as well as all sorts of wonderful tips i’ve gotten from den of angels and the wonderful dollmakers on there.

Digg this     Create a del.icio.us Bookmark     Add to Newsvine

No Responses to “updating –”

No comments yet

Leave a Reply